SEO Tools For Mac Users In 2022. Are you searching for the best SEO tools for Mac? You’re on the right blog. Search engine traffic is the lifeblood of any successful internet business. Want more sales for your business? Increase your website search traffic. Want better conversions? Boost your search traffic. It’s as easy as that.
That said, it’s NOT simple to enhance your organic traffic due to heavy competition in almost every industry. So it’s crucial to depend upon a few SEO tools to take care of the essential things like competitor analysis, keyword research, website audits, etc.
In this blog post, you will find a list of the best Mac SEO tools.
Effective SEO Software Tools For Mac Users
SEMrush is one of the most powerful SEO tools for Mac users. It has excellent popularity throughout the globe because of the great features it provides.
This SEO tool provides more than 50 SEO tools under one roof and is used by over 7+ million users worldwide.
Even we are consistently using this tool for over 5+ years, and we just can’t imagine running our business without it!
One of the main reasons to use the SEMrush tool compared to other tools is that it offers an extensive keyword database with 20 billion keywords.
With tons of keyword research, you can improve the search traffic methods you use. You can consider the value of the SEMrush software tool when you look at its pros, as discussed below.
Pros of SEMrush
- Find better keywords in any niche
- Find and fix all your website SEO problems
- Track your daily ranks for any keyword
- Analyze any site’s traffic
- Get actionable on-page SEO suggestions
- Improve your local SEO
- Conduct site audits
- Remove toxic backlinks
- Track your SEO performance
- Analyze your competitor’s strategies
- Automate social scheduling and posting
- SEMrush offers 30-day free trials.
Cons of SEMrush:
- SEMrush is a costly SEO toolkit. This is because its pricing plans begin at $119.95 per month.
It is essential to know the exact pricing of the SEMrush tool-
SEMrush pricing: SEMrush offers the below three pricing packages
- SEMrush Pro: The SEMrush Pro is the starter plan from SEMrush, which costs you $119.95/mo, which is appropriate for bloggers and freelancers. It comes with the following limits:
- Results per report: 10,000
- Reports per day: 3,000
- Projects: 5
- Keywords to track: 500
- Pages to crawl: 100,000
- SEMrush Guru: This second plan costs you $229.95/mo, which is suitable for small businesses and in-house SEO experts. Here, you’ll get the following limits:
- Results per report: 30,000
- Reports per day: 5,000
- Projects: 15
- Keywords to track: 1500
- Pages to crawl: 300,000
- SEMrush Business: The third and last plan charges you $449.95/mo. Essentially, it is highly appropriate for agencies where you’ll get the following limits.
- Results per report: 50,000
- Reports per day: 10,000
- Projects: 40
- Keywords to track: 5000
- Pages to crawl: 10,00,000
2. SEO PowerSuite
The SEO PowerSuite tools have four excellent tools in a single place which include website auditor, rank tracker, LinkAssistant for link building, and Spyglass for backlink analysis.
One of the great reasons to pick SEO PowerSuite compared to other SEO tools for Mac is that it provides truly unlimited data. This suggests that you can easily add unlimited keywords, websites, backlinks, pages, etc.
It is also important to know its advantages and drawbacks, so look at the below selection:
Pros of SEO PowerSuite:
- Find high traffic-generating keywords
- Run site audits
- Competitor analysis
- Accurate rank monitoring
- Access to fully customizable SEO reports
- Save projects with SEO history
- Create unlimited projects
- Add unlimited websites and keywords
- Provides a free 14-day FREE license to use SEO PowerSuite Professional(worth $299)
- Find, monitor, analyze and compare backlink data of ANY website
Cons of SEO PowerSuite:
- Their backlink database could be improved, and it’s not accurate about keywords search volume
SEO PowerSuite Pricing: SEO PowerSuite provides the below three pricing plans.
- Forever Free Plan: This plan is free forever, and you will get the following features:
- Unlimited sites and keywords
- All SEO features (with volume limitations)
- Track keyword rankings
- Access to on-page SEO
- Analyze backlinks
- SEO PowerSuite Professional Plan: The second plan costs you $299 per year, and here is the following list of features you get:
- Unlimited number of websites
- Unlimited number of keywords
- Saving projects
- Endless amounts of extracted search engine related data
- Scheduled SEO tasks to run on autopilot
- Copying data to clipboard
- Professional SEO reports inside the software
- SEO PowerSuite Enterprise Plan: The third plan costs you $699 per year. Here, you will get everything from the Professional Plan and the following things.
- White-labeling reports for clients
- Exporting client reports in PDF and HTML
- Automatic scheduled report delivery
- Exporting data in .txt, .html, .csv, .SQL
3. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
It is a website crawler. It has many features for authority site owners, making it a complex desktop tool. Examples are broken links research, technical site audit analysis, and many more advanced tools, especially for digital marketing professionals.
Screaming Frog is an old tool, launched in 2010. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu Linux. With the help of it, SEOs can do a lot of things.
It is not a free tool, as the toolset is stacked. It has some drawbacks too. Beginners find it a very complex application to handle. Starters aren’t able to use the tool with maximum capabilities. It is also taxing for the Mac. Users have faced performance issues when they try to use Spider SEO at the time of analyzing websites.
However, if you’re an experienced person and want a desktop application, then this is the best SEO tool for Mac.
4. SE Ranking
It is a beginner-friendly, all-in-one SEO tool.
The tool is browser-based. It has got everything that a newbie webmaster requires:
- Rank tracking tool
- Site audit tool
- Keyword research tool
- Keyword generator tool
- Social media tools
- On-page content optimization tools
- And many more
It sounds great, right?
All of those beginners’ friendly features?
It is a great SEO tool for Mac. Though it is not perfect, it is easier to use compared to its all-in-one counterparts. The most common issue people face when using SE Ranking is keyword research.
The database from which they pull data isn’t huge. This makes it tough to depend on the SE Ranking for valuable SEO opportunities. Support for search engines or local opportunities is not good.
Some users also find the interface a bit confusing. However, it is still the best option for Mac users.
It is one of the best all-in-one SEO platforms. After Google it’s the biggest online crawler. This guarantees important data to do keyword research and SERP analysis. Also, its website auditor and site crawling capabilities are the best.
It is a reliable and comprehensive solution. Ahrefs helps to find low-hanging SEO gems. Ahrefs also has a rank tracker.
With this, you can analyze your competitors’ search engine rankings. It has other facilities like content explorer, constant updates, and link database. It has the best keyword research tool in the market.
However, it is really expensive. For beginner authority hackers, it’s a big investment to make.
6. Surfer SEO
It is another fantastic keyword tool. It has amazing support for on-page content optimization. And it also has a great Content Editor extension that can be used for articles.
Here is how Surfer SEO works: you choose a target keyword for your blog or article. Then, you choose a target keyword for one of your articles. Then, Surfer checks all articles ranking for that keyword. Next, they show you a list of keywords to use and offer another set of keywords that you should use to optimize your content.
This is known as correlation SEO. Barring this, Surfer SEO also has a website auditor, SERP analyzer, and functionalities for content planning. It is really easy to use. But it is expensive.
7. Link Whisper
Finding internal links for every article you upload is a grueling task. But Link Whisper thinks differently. Compared to the other entries on this list, this is not complex, and it is effective too.
It is a WordPress plugin. It is run by AI technology. When you make changes to the content in the WordPress editor, it will recommend internal linking opportunities. Also, the link assistant can provide insight on broken links, orphaned pages, and other internal linking data.
It is also easy to use. You get the best link assistant in Link Whisper. However, it needs some improvement in external linking capabilities as you can’t win search engines from your bubble.
Pitchbox is an outreach tool covering almost everything like sourcing leads, contacting prospects, and fetching valuable data about your processes. It takes everything further with integrations and insights. It has a smooth interface and a fully operated CRM.
Also, it provides amazing support for influencer outreach. It makes Pitchbox a comprehensive PR platform.
But the cost is also higher than the average.
Pitchbox doesn’t reveal its price on the website. You know people charge more when they say “Request a Demo.”
SEO tools for Mac, the best ones obviously, aren’t different from the tools for Windows.
Webmaster tools have changed their position from your desktop to your browser. So it can be enjoyed by anybody. But for most times, if you prefer desktop tools, you still get many options. Tools such as SEO PowerSuite or Screaming Frog SEO Spider are amazing options for Mac OS. These can help you bring your projects to life.
However, newer platforms such as SurferSEO or Ahrefs also have amazing benefits. But all these make marketers work really easy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!